Wednesday, March 23, 2011

September 2010


Wow, it's crazy to look back and see all the fun things we've done! September started off with a trip to Pittsburgh with the Swenson's to see the zoo. The kids loved it. I think the only smiling picture I got of Cooper there was looking at the goldfish. It figures, right? The aquarium there was a big hit too. Cooper loved the sharks and we were able to watch the seals do a cool show. Then we kicked it up even another notch of fun and went to the Delaware beach with the Kuntz', Swenson's, and Goldies'. We had a blast relaxing at the beach, playing in the waves, collecting sea shells, digging in the sand (or eating it if you were Sadie), watching the sun set on the bay, and eating and hanging out at the house. Cooper and Liam loved being pulled by Brad on the boogie board and even got quite a way down the beach pulling it and giggling by themselves. We're so lucky to have such awesome friends! Our ward playgroup also went on a tour of the apple farm again this year. It was really fun and apparently so interesting that my kids couldn't look at me to muster even one smile. I love it when they do that. I had to throw in the picture of Cooper and his scraped knees. We spent every night of the summer putting medicine and band aids on after bath time. I don't know why I'm so anxious for shorts weather again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bekah said...

You're making my spring fever grow even more!! Such a great trip! Love all the updates and your beautiful family!