Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weeding 6-19


Since Cooper and I were gone for awhile (and Spence claims not to know a carrot top from a weed) we spent a little while yesterday weeding. Cooper was very helpful! He weeded the grass and put the dirt in the garbage can. There were some kids playing across the street and Cooper booked it for them. I guess he's lost his fear of the grass! He would have braved the asphalt too, but I'm not ready for that much adventure. When I brought him back to help me, he tried to weed the carrots (like father, like son!) so he got to watch the rest of the weeding party from his high chair while he ate. He didn't mind at all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mark and Teandra said...

SO CUTE! weeding carrots is quite difficult, and apparently genetic as well :o) COOP IS SO CUTE! :-D