Cooper has been working on getting his second top tooth for weeks now. It has been almost here for what seems like forever and finally yesterday it popped through. I think he went through all the work and grumpiness of it getting most of the way here at Grandma and Grandpa Murphey's house, but it wasn't until yesterday that it decided to break through that last little bit of skin. He looks so different with his one top tooth already that he's going to look so big with two!
I would posta picture, but our camera is out of battery and I forgot the charger in Washington. (Maybe I should have looked for it before the camera died completely!) I hope the postal system is quick!
That also means that today when Katie and I were making strawberry freezer jam I couldn't take a picture. Now what am I going to do with that strawberry scrapbook paper? We had enough strawberries to do two batches each. I may have to make another batch later because I sure hate rationing out my jam and I won't eat the store stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's so nice once the tooth is finally through! Yay for Cooper. He is darling. I can't wait for Sadie to get here, I want to see what she'll look like:) Adorable I'm sure.
Post a Comment