6/25/11
On Saturday we went to Hoopfest. It was really fun even though we didn't know anyone there. We had a shaved ice there that was fun to eat but Sadie was so ready for a nap that she couldn't even function. She was literally laying on the sidewalk throwing a screaming fit while we ate it. What do you do? She is such a funny little thing with such a strong personality. She really is a good sweet girl but she knows what she wants and she has a hard time compromising on it. When you are only 1 that is a problem.
7/1/11
We had a fire and Grandpa said something about cinders so Coop asked what those were. Grandpa explained it. Later Uncle Tate came home and Cooper was teaching him. "The things that fly up in the air are called ellas." I just about dies. Get it? Cinders? Ellas? Funny boy!
7/2/11
Parker has been kicking like crazy lately. Cooper loves to kiss my belly and say I love the baby. He is going to be the most adoring big brother. Probably too adoring but that's okay. Sadie points to her belly most of the time when I ask where the baby is but last week when I was helping her pray I said Bless the baby and she looked up to my stomach and smiled so I think she gets it enough.
7/2/11
Cooper opened his birthday package from Uncle Troy today. He loved it. Of course he had to dig in right away but he listened to the whole letter first and smiled away. What a good Uncle. He thought it was awesome to get a package from Poland. Tonight he said, "Uncle Troy is baptizing people? Why?" Ash asked him the other day if he wanted to be a missionary and he said no. He didn't want to baptize people. Apparently we are going to need most of our 5 years until baptism to convince him that it's okay.
7/15/11
So since summer started and we pulled out the shorts Cooper has been obsessed with shorts pajamas. He cries for them almost every time he can't wear them. He even incorporated them into his bedtime songs with Daddy. They made up a new verse to "The Wheels on the Bus." When Daddy asked what the kids on the bus said Cooper said, "I want to wear shorts jammies." Naturally the next verse is "The Daddy's on the bus say 'You can wear shorts jammies.'" It was part of his nighttime songs for quite awhile. Well, since we have been sleeping in basements for the last month and a half I have been putting him back in pants pajamas. Last night he saw the shorts and cried for them all over again. We struck a compromise though with how funny he looks I think we both lost.
7/15/11
We went to Seely Lake and swam a little bit during the Cooper family reunion. It was kinda cool but Cooper didn't seem to mind at all. He's been a little bit of a fish lately. Sadie likes the water but the cold bugs her a bit more than it does him right now. They flip flop positions so much that it's hard to keep up with them. Parker has been kicking like crazy these days. He is just over a pound and just over a foot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment