Tuesday, January 24, 2012

November 2011

11/13/11
Sadie has been so sweet with Parker. She whispers to him a lot and pats his head and is really a lot sweeter with him than I was expecting. Cooper loves him too and loves to hold him. Today he tried to carry him while we were doing dishes and that was a bit scary, but that's been the worst thing so far.

Sadie has been saying a lot of funny things lately. I need to write them down so I remember them but a couple classics:
When you ask her what she was for Halloween she always says , "itty at." She leaves the first sound off of almost every word she says. Amma, Ampa, a lot of others I can't think of now.

A couple weeks ago in church we were looking at a picture of the 10 lepers getting healed and for a week after that every time she saw a picture of someone with a head dressing (like Jesus with their typical hats) she couldn't focus on anything except, "hurt" over and over.

She loves when things are broken apparently because she just makes a funny sad face and says over and over "broken"

11/27/11
On Black Friday we bought a Christmas tree and I set it up while Cooper and Sadie were sleeping. I didn't spread out all the branches so it looked pretty pathetic. Cooper woke up and in his dazed state he just stared at the tree. I said something about how it looked pathetic but we'd fix it. Cooper said, "I think" long pause "it is just right." It was so adorable.

Sadie has been talking up a storm lately too. She got a dog that walks and barks from Grandma and Grandpa when they were here and she loves it and carries it around. She loves to say "I love you too" and it is so adorable how she says it. Another tree story. When Sadie saw the tree she just gave it kisses. Yep, just on the branches. She is a loving little girl with a will of steel. She has an opinion about a ton of things and is pretty persistent about getting her way or throwing a fit. It has gotten a lot better but we still have a ways to go.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Congratulations on your new baby! I can't believe we both have 3 kids now. To think where we were just 4 years ago.